11.25.2009

In/On My Head...

Mike let me have his pack of apple/pineapple Trident Layers gum. In my words, I found it a touch disappointing that the middle layer melts so easily, and that I didn't taste the pineapple as much as I had hoped, but overall, it was pretty all right.
I'm also going to color my hair. Again. This time, instead of using a "light auburn" I'm actually going to use a strawberry blonde dye. Wish me luck. Last time I didn't get it as light as I wanted, so I hope two bottles of dye will get me where I want it without making my hair too illegal for school. And if it is, well, it's worth it anyway. Yay $2 sale dye from Walmart:

And a "before" pic... Note** it's called a tube top swim suit that I don't mind getting color on.

1 comment:

  1. I am eating one of those comes right now. You're right you can't even taste the pineapple, well just barely. Its pretty good though.

    ReplyDelete