1.08.2010

A little insight about me.

I am hot-tempered and coldhearted. I am emotional and expressive. I run black and white and spend a lot of time in the undecided grey areas. I am a determined individual, a pine tree in winter, who remains green and with needles. I am bamboo that bends in the wind and won't break under the pressure. I am a violin, a mere body for my soul, bowing out the notes of my words and my faces.

I am considered a mixed match. Personality wise, no matter how many quizzes I take or mental evaluations I ask my doctor to do out of curiosity, I am both passive and earthshaking. For me, it is a matter of time; I am first passive and remain so until excited, which takes some earthshaking in the first place. I've been told my patience (passivity) is phenomenal, though my fuse is short once a good blow is taken. I honestly think it has something to do with those neglected sciences and metaphysics and strange things we can't explain. In God you trust, in Phyllis Vega and Sydney Omar I do.

If the sun is representative of the basic makeup and nature, the moon is representative of the further and the core. I am a native of stages two and twelve of this captivating circle of life. Both the Baby and the Being. Makes sense. The domestic Cow, free to wander, stubborn to move, inquisitive of little unless disturbed. The slippery Fish, elusive, emotional, churning up the waters and swimming in circles. Earth and water. Could make clay. Could make mud. Both would be ideal mixes, as clay can make a pot (a practical application leaning on the Earth) and mud can feed nature (a natural application leaning into Water).

I don't think gravity controls the day you're born or pulls whole stars towards you. I know for a fact that in both retrospects, it is impossible to determine an outlook for a single day for a single individual by this 'science' alone. I believe it's real to consider physics of such predictions as not predictions, but insightful descriptions and determinations, analyzations of what already is, not a casting ground for what's not already proven.

(P. S. - I don't care if things 'come true' to other people. You will believe what you want. You will see what you want. In an artist's eye, you will see what you see before you allow yourself to see what you 'know' or assume. Most people skip straight to the assumption that all typical eggs are white and grown birds eat birdseed and worms. Association is automatic, and this kind of ignorance especially can breed a rather annoying kind of contempt. Even lawyers have a hard time arguing against it no matter how right or logical they are. It borders on the ridiculously hard to break the unwilling and emotionally taken human mind.)

1 comment: